Job Opportunity - Posted 5/3/17
Job Opportunity - Posted 4/3/17
School based positions – Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx
Competitive hourly rate with benefits; Competitive yearly salary with benefits; Competitive Fee for Service rates; Sign on bonus
Early Intervention positions-home and facility based Queens, Nassau, Suffolk, Bronx counties
Clinic based positions also available
If interested in learning more about the opportunities available and joining our team, please contact: Maria Panayiotou Tel: 718-767-0071 or
Job Opportunity - Posted 3/21/17
Ann E. Gordon Associates
Speech-Language Pathologists/Myofunctional Therapists
Full-Time/Part-Time Positions Available
CF's are welcome
Stony Brook, NY
Contact: Ann E. Gordon M.A. CCC/SLP
New Website: www.TheSpeechLanguagePlace.com
Job Opportunity - Posted 11/29/16
Director of Clinical Education
Speech-Language Pathology Program
The School of Health Technology and Management (SHTM) is recruiting a Director of Clinical Education (12 month, non-tenure track position) at the Clinical Assistant or Clinical Associate Professor level for the M.S. degree in Speech-Language Pathology offered at the Stony Brook Southampton location. This position is under the administrative direction of the Chair of the graduate program in Speech-Language Pathology. The individual will coordinate and provide instruction in the clinical portion of the Speech-Language Pathology Program. The person will also serve as a liaison between the program and clinical affiliates.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a minimum of 8 years of clinical experience and 3 years of supervisory experience
- Eligibility for New York State Licensure and Teaching Certification
- Candidate must be prepared to present a 20 – 30 minute presentation to the search committee as part of the interview process
Teaching experience, assistant director/director experience, doctoral degree, scholarly presentations and service to the profession is preferred.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills for Clinical Educators (ASHA, 2013c)
- Coordinates the supervision of students in the clinical portion of the program.
- Enforces and monitors student clearances necessary for clinical and fieldwork placements.
- Develops clinical collaborations/experiences for first and second year students.
- Evaluates and facilitates clinical education effectiveness through a schedule of visits to the clinical education sites.
- Maintains documentation supporting clinical organization, policies and practices to attain and maintain accreditation.
- Participates in the development of interdepartmental collaborations within the SHTM.
- Participates in appropriate program, school and university committees as well as state and national service activities.
- Researches, recommends, and integrates new technologies into the clinical environment.
- Prepares and presents on topics related to speech-language pathology at state and national conventions.
In collaboration with the Chair, The Director of Clinical Education is responsible for:
- Developing all documentation supporting the clinical organization, policies, and practices to attain and maintain CAA accreditation.
Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a cover letter addressing the applicant’s qualifications, Curriculum Vitae, and contact information for three references to: