PURPOSE: To award a speech-language pathology or audiology doctoral student scholarship of one thousand dollars to help fund their doctoral research.
- LISHA member in good standing
- Verification of doctoral status by program chair
- Current transcript
- Current vitae
- Two letters of recommendation/support (one from Department Chairperson required)
- Describe your proposal for doctoral research, to include area of doctoral research and population served, in one typed page of 500 words
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: April 1, 2018
- The completed application should be sent to LISHA, PO Box 133, Mastic Beach, NY 11951-0133.
- The student selected for the award will be notified and invited with guests to our May is Better Hearing and Speech Awards Night, at the Campo Salisbury Center, 718 The Plain Road, Westbury, NY 11590 on May 23, 2018.
- Candidates may reapply in subsequent years, if they have not previously won the award. All Award winners must wait a period of two years before reapplying.