PURPOSE: To award a speech-language pathology, audiology and/or speech science undergraduate or graduate candidate with a scholarship award for registration to attend the NYS Speech Language Hearing Association Convention on April 18-20 in Rochester.
- Submit proof of regional membership in good standing.
- Submit a well written essay of 250 words or less on the following topic:
Why is it important to be an active member in your regional and state association?
(You must include examples of past participation in one or both associations)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 2/23/2018
- The entire completed application should be sent to Stacey Sinclair in one packet.
- Mail the packet to: Stacey Sinclair 240 Russell Ave Liverpool, NY 13088
- Student selected for the award will be notified by telephone and by mail.
- Candidates may reapply in subsequent years, if they have not previously won the award. All Award winners must wait a period of two years before reapplying.