The Long Island Speech-Language-Hearing Association (LISHA), is the largest regional speech-language-hearing association in the country. The Association provides its members with opportunities for increasing knowledge in the communication field and promotes high professional standards for its members. LISHA is also a resource for the community, providing information on speech, language and hearing disorders in children and adults, and on legislation affecting individuals with disabilities. We are proud of LISHA’s long-standing commitment to professional growth and community service.
- Continuing education – CEUs
- Monthly workshops of professional interest
- Full Day Conferences
- Job placement service
- Networking with other professionals
- Quarterly newsletter – Hear-Say
- Legislative input and updates